Join the City’s sixth Tele Town Hall on COVID-19
This live event will provide updates to Mississauga residents and businesses as the City returns to the Ontario COVID-19 framework. In addition, important information about the plan for community vaccination will be provided.
You can listen and ask questions to an expert group of panelists from the City, Peel Region Public Health and Trillium Health Partners. Panelists will include:
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie, City of Mississauga
- Dr. Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health, Region of Peel – Public Health
- Michelle DiEmanuele, President and CEO, Trillium Health Partners
Residents who wish to participate in the Tele Town Hall can do so in one of the following three ways:
- Pre-register: residents who wish to participate in the Tele Town Hall are encouraged to register their telephone number in advance at the following link: https://vekeo.com/mississauga/#
- Participate online: the Tele Town Hall will be available online
- Join by telephone: A random selection of residents will receive a telephone call to participate in advance based on a list provided by a virtual town hall service. The call out is done to make sure as many residents as possible have an opportunity to participate. If you don’t wish to participate, simply hang up. If you don’t receive a call and would like to participate, dial 1-877-229-8493 and enter ID number: 115911 followed by the # key.